Night Sky Games

1001 Nights (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?> Buy the PDFs at Payhip!

Bacchanalia (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?>
Select one

Murderous Ghosts (learn more)

Playing Nature's Year
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?> (learn more)
Buy the PDFs at Payhip!

Psi*Run (learn more)

Valiant Girls (learn more)

Most of our games are available on retail terms in our retailer catalog.

Home About Games Retailers Contact

1001 Nights 2nd edition praise
posted by Meguey on August 26, 2012

From Filamena Young:
We have a million gaming books. A good percentage of them are little indie games we backed on KSer. My children are always interested in the books that come in. (Mail is exciting when you’re young.)

I have seen no love or affection so strong in their response to our game books than that to +Meguey Baker ‘s 1001 Nights.

They are fixated, the two-nearly-three year old especially. She will sit and look through the book, from illustration to illustration with the gold tones of the book bouncing off her skin and lightly illuminating her. She’ll look up at me, and I can see she’s not blue eyed like her sister, but more like olive, like me. She’ll look back down and study words she can’t possibly be reading. But she scans them like she is. My kids like books, but this one, I literally have to hide from her or she’ll steal it and hide somewhere just… staring at it.

I know the oldest is bitterly jealous she can’t play this game yet. (Though I think she still doesn’t entirely understand how games come from books.)

Meg, what have you done?! You’ve bewitched my daughters!

From Joe Beason:
I was thinking today that I should ease off on kickstarters/imdiegogos, then I opened my box o’ stuff from pledging +Meguey Baker’s 1001 Nights.  I grow weak in the presence of beauty.

1. On January 31, 2020, Lucille F. Parham wrote:

I wanted to thank you for this great read !! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of minion rush game and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

2. On February 20, 2020, Cassandra D. Everhart wrote:

great post here. . . www.orlandotreesolutions.com/wintergarden

3. On April 27, 2020, Olivia wrote:

Thanks for this! Olivia| home remodeling south bend indiana

4. On April 28, 2020, Mike wrote:

Super excited for the book! www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHa36QG0HU4

5. On April 28, 2020, Maria wrote:

Cant count the number of books I purchased from you guys! https://pathogenx.com/

6. On April 28, 2020, John wrote:

Cant wait to buy my another set! https://www.hvacproscolumbia.com https://gamingrig.com/

7. On May 3, 2020, Chenfia wrote:

純米大吟釀

8. On May 3, 2020, Chante wrote:

Great article! Jämför matkassar Kreditkort

9. On May 6, 2020, Who Am I? wrote:

Loved this article. https://www.greenwichtreepros.com/

10. On May 6, 2020, Danny wrote:

Wow! amazing article. Thanks | colon therapy ny

11. On May 6, 2020, David wrote:

Thank you so much for making and sharing this edition. Tree Care

12. On May 6, 2020, Grayson wrote:

Another great article, posted! Thanks | local seo

13. On May 16, 2020, Awesome wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. This content is awesome. https://secounseling.org/

14. On May 16, 2020, Jon wrote:

Fantastic Article! http://www.southdenvertreeservice.com/

15. On May 16, 2020, Regina wrote:

Nothing can beat this post! http://www.junkremovalcentennial.com/

16. On May 16, 2020, Tricia wrote:

Absolutely awesome! http://www.pestcontrolparker.com/

17. On May 29, 2020, wrote:

roofers chula vista

18. On May 29, 2020, wrote:

limo hire cardiff

19. On May 29, 2020, wrote:

Bristol limo hire

20. On June 3, 2020, donald wright wrote:

It is not often that a nonfiction book grabs my attention, and then keeps it. concretecontractorprosasheville.com

21. On June 4, 2020, bobbrencher01 wrote:

screen enclosures sarasota screen enclosures northport screen enclosures venice pool enclosures bradenton

22. On June 4, 2020, brenbobb01 wrote:

This is a good read for gamers. Thanks!Please check this: roofing companies bradenton roof repair st. petersburg roof repair bradenton And this also: pool enclosures north port pool enclosures sarasota

23. On June 4, 2020, rianneknox wrote:

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular possibility to read critical reviews from this site. For chiropractic needs click here

24. On June 6, 2020, abc wrote:

Welcome to MGA the world of Csgo, where you will have gaming escapades of your life. MGA offers you luxe en prime accounts because we believe in the trance of gaming experience and nirvana that can be reached by CSGO, MGA helps you to achieve that.
buy csgo smurf

25. On June 6, 2020, abc wrote:

Why should you choose buyacsgosmurf over other portals similar to this one? Well firstly, the reason is that we have tied up with ShopRankedAccounts, the current leaders in providing smurf accounts to gamers.
csgo accounts

26. On June 8, 2020, Wilks Gart wrote:

I want to thank you this great idea! I love every bit of it. I have a bookmark you look at your new things. jandjcreditrepair.com

27. On June 8, 2020, windowspro wrote:

thanks for the share! window installation bradenton window replacement bradenton hurricane impact windows bradenton window companies bradenton

28. On June 11, 2020, palmetto windows wrote:

thank you for great post! window installation palmetto window replacement palmetto hurricane impact windows palmetto window companies palmetto windows and doors installation palmetto best impact windows pgt windows near me replacement windows palmetto hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors palmetto hurricane impact doors palmetto types of window replacement palmetto palmetto windows

29. On June 13, 2020, parrish windows wrote:

thanks for sharing! window installation parrish window replacement parrish hurricane impact windows parrish window companies parrish windows and doors installation parrish best impact windows pgt windows near me replacement windows parrish hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors parrish hurricane impact doors parrish types of window replacement parrish parrish windows

30. On June 16, 2020, windowspro wrote:

thanks for the share! pgt windows near me best impact windows window installation anna maria island window replacement anna maria island hurricane impact windows anna maria island window companies anna maria island windows and doors installation anna maria island replacement windows anna maria island hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors anna maria island hurricane impact doors anna maria island types of window replacement anna maria island anna maria island windows window company near me anna maria island windows and doors replacement windows

31. On June 16, 2020, wrote:

An interesting point of view. Joan of Lawn care Dayton

32. On June 17, 2020, lwr windows and doors wrote:

awesome! thanks for sharing window installation lakewood ranch window replacement lakewood ranch hurricane impact windows lakewood ranch window companies lakewood ranch windows and doors installation lakewood ranch pgt windows near me replacement windows lakewood ranch hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors lakewood ranch hurricane impact doors lakewood ranch types of window replacement lakewood ranch lakewood ranch windows window company near me lakewood ranch windows and doors replacement windows

33. On June 18, 2020, sarasota wrote:

thanks for sharing! good stuff window installation sarasota window replacement sarasota hurricane impact windows sarasota window companies sarasota windows and doors installation sarasota best impact windows pgt windows near me replacement windows sarasota hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors sarasota hurricane impact doors sarasota types of window replacement sarasota sarasota windows window company near me sarasota windows and doors replacement windows

34. On June 18, 2020, floridaroofs wrote:

thanks for sharing this great content! emergency roof tarp lakewood ranch emergency roof tarping lakewood ranch roof replacement lakewood ranch gutter repair lakewood ranch emergency roof repair lakewood ranch roof leak repair lakewood ranch shingle repair lakewood ranch metal roof installation lakewood ranch how much does my roof cost lakewood ranch roof leak repair cost lakewood ranch roofing companies lakewood ranch

35. On June 21, 2020, sarasota screens wrote:

thanks for sharing patio enclosures sarasota pool cages sarasota

36. On June 22, 2020, homes beach windows wrote:

thanks for sharing! window installation holmes beach window replacement holmes beach hurricane impact windows holmes beach window companies holmes beach windows and doors installation holmes beach pgt windows near me replacement windows holmes beach hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors holmes beach hurricane impact doors holmes beach types of window replacement holmes beach holmes beach windows window company near me holmes beach windows and doors replacement windows

37. On June 22, 2020, windowspro wrote:

thanks for the share! emergency roof tarp st. petersburg emergency roof tarping st. petersburg roof replacement st. petersburg gutter repair st. petersburg emergency roof repair st. petersburg roof leak repair st. petersburg shingle repair st. petersburg metal roof installation st. petersburg how much does my roof cost st. petersburg roof leak repair cost st. petersburg roofing companies st. petersburg get coastal exteriors crown roofing owens corning shingles gaf shingles roofing company florida

38. On June 23, 2020, mik143 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this! metal roofing

39. On June 24, 2020, wrote:

That is certainly such an astonishing imaginativeness that will you may be providing so you offer the thought separated relating to for nothing out of pocket. My life partner and I enjoy seeing site pages that will understand your value including introducing another top notch source relating to gratis. Tulsa best concrete check here tulsaareaconcreteservices.com It may be your exemplary everything that near shows up close to program …

40. On June 26, 2020, autoglass experts wrote:

thanks for sharing! auto glass repair parrish windshield replacement parrish windshield repair parrish auto glass service parrish auto glass replacement parrish

41. On June 26, 2020, screenpros wrote:

thanks for sharing! screen enclosures st. petersburg pool enclosures st. petersburg patio enclosures st. petersburg pool cages st. petersburg

42. On July 2, 2020, screenpros wrote:

thanks for the share! screen enclosures brandon pool enclosures brandon patio enclosures brandon pool cages brandon pool screens brandon lanai enclosures brandon patio screen enclosures brandon aluminum patio enclosures brandon screen enclosure repair brandon pool cage screening brandon patio screen enclosure near me backyard enclosures brandon pool screen repair brandon pool cage repair brandon patio screen repair brandon lanai screen repair brandon

43. On July 2, 2020, screenexperts wrote:

thanks for sharing! screen enclosures riverview pool enclosures riverview patio enclosures brandon pool cages riverview pool screens riverview lanai enclosures riverview patio screen enclosures riverview aluminum patio enclosures riverview screen enclosure repair riverview pool cage screening riverview patio screen enclosure near me backyard enclosures riverview pool screen repair riverview pool cage repair riverview patio screen repair riverview lanai screen repair riverview

44. On July 2, 2020, hvacpro wrote:

thanks for sharing! air condition repair bradenton emergency air condition repair bradenton ac repair bradenton emergency ac service bradenton hvac bradenton air conditioning companies bradenton bradenton ac repair air condition replacement bradenton ac replacement bradenton ac companies near me ac company near me ac company repair near me

45. On July 7, 2020, treeservice wrote:

Thanks for sharing this with us! Tree Removal Hoover AL

46. On July 11, 2020, amanda wrote:

thank you! love the gaming aspect of everything. helps keeps us going at tree cutting dayton

47. On July 13, 2020, rianneknox wrote:

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!https://www.tulsaareafencing.com

48. On July 21, 2020, Ricky wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Your friends at appliance repair service Milwaukee appreciate it.

49. On July 21, 2020, orlando screens wrote:

thanks for sharing! screen enclosures chuluota pool enclosures chuluota patio enclosures chuluota pool cages chuluota pool screens chuluota lanai enclosures chuluota patio screen enclosures chuluota aluminum patio enclosures chuluota screen enclosure repair chuluota pool cage screening chuluota patio screen enclosure near me backyard enclosures chuluota pool screen repair chuluota pool cage repair chuluota patio screen repair chuluota lanai screen repair chuluota

50. On July 21, 2020, maitland screens wrote:

thanks for sharing great site! screen enclosures maitland pool enclosures maitland patio enclosures maitland pool cages maitland pool screens maitland lanai enclosures maitland patio screen enclosures maitland aluminum patio enclosures maitland screen enclosure repair maitland pool cage screening maitland patio screen enclosure near me backyard enclosures maitland pool screen repair maitland pool cage repair maitland patio screen repair maitland lanai screen repair maitland

51. On July 21, 2020, windowspro wrote:

thanks for awesome site! best impact windows window installation st. petersburg window replacement st. petersburg hurricane impact windows st. petersburg window companies st. petersburg windows and doors installation st. petersburg replacement windows st. petersburg hurricane proof windows near me hurricane windows and doors st. petersburg hurricane impact doors st. petersburg types of window replacement st. petersburg st. petersburg windows window company near me st. petersburg windows and doors replacement windows near me replacement doors near me interior door replacementinterior door installation

52. On July 30, 2020, Dior Shanana wrote:

thanks for shearing with us Sudbury appliance repair, appliance repair near me, appliance, Sudbury, dishwasher repair, stove repair, fridge repair, dryer repair, oven repair, washing machine repair, washer repair, service, repair.

53. On July 30, 2020, Meaghan Johansen wrote:

great article, thanks for shearing it with us at Halifax landscaping, we are specialized at: residential landscape design plants hardscape interlocking driveways lighting LED lights spot lights low voltage lights solar lights solar powered lights Christmas lights decks patios fences stone pool lawn maintenance lawn care grass cutting cut grass cutting grass Garden Maintenance Gardening Garden snow removal Snow Blowing ice salt salting ice control

54. On August 6, 2020, benfraser wrote:

We provide quality pool cleaning & repair services at an affordable price throughout Newcastle. Pool Cleaning Services newcastle

55. On August 10, 2020, Paperbark Law wrote:

Awesome read you've got there Business Dispute Attorney, I'll have to pass it on!

56. On August 18, 2020, marky wrote:

This will help!!!! mobile dog grooming west palm beach

57. On August 19, 2020, dennis wrote:

what a wonderful game! insulation company west palm beach

58. On August 19, 2020, Lainey wrote:

Thanks for sharing! I really love this. https://kvfmarketing.com/gutter-cleaning/

59. On August 19, 2020, Lainey wrote:

Thank you for sharing this! gutter cleaning marketing

60. On August 20, 2020, nancy wrote:

Yes here is another one. what an awesome, truly great game towing service lake worth

61. On August 20, 2020, karen wrote:

the game is cool, great graphics, great stuff appraiser west palm beach

62. On August 26, 2020, Hershey wrote:

Wow, great article. really enjoyed reading your content. great job. services seta learnerships

63. On August 28, 2020, Creamitch wrote:

First to saw this, and I appreciated much that have a gaming books instead of story book, great job. plumber in Cape Town

64. On August 28, 2020, Juliana wrote:

amazing, enjoyed much while reading your whole content that one of my favorite hobby is gaming. plumbers in Cape Town

65. On August 28, 2020, Bossie wrote:

Thank you for updating your books, appreciated much. Eastbourne Plumbers

66. On August 28, 2020, Clark wrote:

Great post,i love story book, but this is different it is gaming, so exciting.

67. On August 28, 2020, Jefferson wrote:

Thank you for publishing your wonderful gaming book. Enjoy much.plumbers

68. On August 28, 2020, Gerald wrote:

Wow, i'm greatful to browse this site, i think have more of knowledge to gain from this site, they more topic to recommend. plumber in Pretoria

69. On August 28, 2020, Barvara wrote:

Bookmark for reading later.plumber in Durban

70. On August 28, 2020, Ermannie wrote:

I really appreciate that have a gaming books in your site. instead of story book. keep posting plumberindurbanville.co.za

71. On August 31, 2020, Andrew Tye wrote:

Get the TOp rated Skip Hire services in Bendigo. Available at very affordable rates.

72. On September 1, 2020, Dog Sled King wrote:

Thanks for sharing this post! Greg from http://www.kearneydogsled.com/

73. On September 1, 2020, Dog Sled King wrote:

Thanks for sharing this post! Greg from http://www.kearneydogsled.com

74. On September 2, 2020, Ria wrote:

This is kinda weird but can we just make a collaboration about doing some gaming books? Kinda sharing of ideas? Gee I found your site very cool and real interesting. You gotta high five from owassofencingservices.com

75. On September 2, 2020, markham paving wrote:

thank for shearing with us, if you looking for Asphalt Repair , Driveway repair or general paving services in markham.

76. On September 2, 2020, paving services wrote:

thank you for your shearing from

Handle:

If you're a human being, not a spambot,
enter human here:

Comment:

<i>italic</i> <b>boldface</b> <a href="[url]">hyperlink</a>

Lumpley Games

Apocalypse World (learn more)

Dogs in the Vineyard (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?>

No longer available.

In a Wicked Age (learn more)

kill puppies for satan
Buy the PDFs at Payhip!

Midsummer Wood (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?> Download the PDF at Payhip!

Mobile Frame Zero: Firebrands
Buy the PDF at Payhip!

Poison'd (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?> Buy the PDFs at Payhip! Poison'd Character Sheet

Spin the Beetle (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?> Download the PDF at Payhip!

The King Is Dead (learn more)
>?php echo $thisgame->title; ?> Buy the PDF at Payhip!

the lumpley games pdf library
Buy the PDFs at Payhip!

The Sundered Land (learn more)

Most of our games are available on retail terms in our retailer catalog.